Sokoban for Windows Home
- Push the balls to the goals
- You can only push one ball at the time
- Use buttons or arrow keys to move
- Click an empty spot to move the man
- Push by clicking the ball when the man is next to it
Sokoban is a classic strategy game. It's easy to learn but very hard to master. The levels range from easy to extremely difficult. Once you start playing, you can't stop. The game was invented in Japan in 1980, copyright © 1982 Thinking Rabbit.
More than 43300 levels to play and more are added all the time. Live update for adding new levels and new program versions.
Many nice skins. There are currently 40 skins to choose from.
Internet scoring lets you see the best global result on every level and publish your score when yours is the best.