Here you go. Download
Here's how I did this, in case you're curious :
- I took the all-in-one level zip containing the .slc files and opened a command prompt. Then I did a DIR > File_List.txt
- I took that File_List.txt into a programmer's text editor I have and did a series of search and replaces on it to form the file list into links.
- I then wrapped standard HTML text around it to make it a web page.
- I opened that web page in a browser and I then used the Firefox plugin "Download Them All" to download all the links into a single folder.
- I zipped that and uploaded it to the link above.
The file "Level_list.html" included is the file I used to do it. Enjoy!
I don't know if this is the one you are looking for. http://sneezingtiger.com/sokoban/levels.html
Thanks for this and also for the comment. stucco
I have links before but I have forgot it already. paving
Have you found the answer you're looking for? I haven't yet and was wondering the same thing...
- Pete, redmond fencing contractor
- Dean, oregon pole buildings
- Sal, vancouver wa roofing companies
YOu guys are awesome! I am glad that I visited this website. I learned a lot of stuff from you guys. This is my little brothers' favorite website. Thank you for sharing this one and if ever you are interested to play games just visit lily's garden pc and harry potter: hogwarts mystery
Sorry I'd love to help but if you do find the link then please let me know i'd love to have it also! I got it once from someone who was an old bookkeeper friend of mine who got it from his carpet cleaner. Cheers in advance from www.waggafencing.com and www.coffsharbourdrivinglessons.com!
Greetings! I hope Dover Carpet Cleaning can help you with this issue. I tried searching for links but can't find any link to an all-in-one file with TXT-formated level.
Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Well, this post is quite good! Thanks for updating my information about the subject. It very useful for me.
Sara | tree service main line pa